Friday, October 26, 2012

Homesick

Is it possible to be homesick, even when you are "home"
I got a letter from home today, something random my mom would send me, just like I was in college.  A letter and a random newspaper article that she thought I would find interesting.  Opening it made me feel far from home, just like I did in college.
Maybe it's just that my new home still doesn't quite feel like home yet (although I've finally started calling it our house! - at least most of the time ;). 
Oh well, since M is working long hours all weekend, I'll have plenty of time at "home" to rest and relax and try to settle in and feel more at home here.
Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. "The product of the future belongs to an established group that has been specializing since 1967 in the sector of production and distribution of high-performance engines and household appliances. Lura Premium are now expanding globally in over 20 countries.

    The high quality of our hydro equipment has guaranteed rapid growth in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. Our machine is produced in our own high technology plants. After many years of development and testing, all parts and engines are patented.

    In order to demonstrate the wide range of application and functionality of our machines, Lura is always presented to the customer by our expert staff. With its powerful and multi-functional, Lura’s customers include private households, physicians, institutions, sanatoriums, hotels, guest houses, tourist operations, health food stores and health establishments, hair salons, beauty salons, etc."
    How Much Does It Cost For Mattress Cleaning in Singapore?
    House cleaning Tips to Ease Skin Allergies
    Deep cleaning guide: How to clean urine from mattress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...