Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Painted picture frames

Super easy and quick craft project :)

My dad's birthday was on Monday, and as always he is super hard to shop for.  So I though I would make him something that I knew he would really like - a frame with a picture of us from my wedding.  I got the idea from Pinterest (of course ;)

I picked up a $1 wooden frame from Michael's.  They have several different sizes and styles.  I chose one with a heart cut out for this one because I liked the extra space since I wanted to write a saying. 

Pick a frame and paint it using acryllic paint

Added letters or saying using a deco pen



Modge Podge to seal everything in



Insert picture - and wah-la- instant personalized gift :)

Totally Tutorials Blog



Edit
Linking up with my first party!

Photobucket
Or so she says

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I would love to have you come share this or any of your great ideas at the link party on ‘Or so she says…' There’s one going on right now (and every Saturday – Tuesday). Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mariel - I visited earlier today and added my link. Thanks for letting me know about your party... I'll be sure to stop by again next week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...