Sunday, January 6, 2013

Looking back on this week

Well, the first short week of the year is in.
It's been a busy one!  That's for sure.
It was tough to work towards my goals this week, with returning to work, and having to travel to the office for a meeting.  But even so, I managed to go for my run before leaving for the cities on Wednesday night.  Thursday night, I made it home in time to grab my suit and race to the gym to make it to deep water exercise.  Friday was tough too, because I couldn't work out right after work because of my dad's basketball game, but I still made myself run when I got home from that before eating dinner with Matt.
Whew... busy.
But I set these goals and I don't want to mess things up before I even really get going.
So many people have been commenting that they are tired just looking at my goals.  I didn't mean for that to happen.  I just wanted to share what I was thinking.  I'm trying to hold myself more accountable.  I also want to write things down so I can see if I accomplish them.
I also did some knitting this week, it was nice to relax a tiny bit.
Now back to finishing taking down the Christmas tree in between making dinner.

How was your first week of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...