Saturday, June 15, 2013

Save me some Saturday #4

I'm back!  This last week has been really crazy for me since it was the last week of school.  I'm finally finally finally on summer vacation!  Wheee!  I am so ready for some down time and some time to decompress.
Anyways.... back to blog land I go :)
Can you believe we are halfway through June and tomorrow is Father's day?  
Here's some coupons you can use to help you celebrate :)  I hope you find something useful.  Have a great weekend!
Breakfast in Bed (made by the kids)
Special Father's Day Cake (or cookies)!
$0.75 off 2 Betty Crocker Frosting and cake mix
Entertainment
Fun & Games (Activities for Father's Day) 
Draw a picture for your dad, or sit down for a board game...
More great coupons (sorted by value)
Percent off + BOGO

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...