Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hello Card

Welcome to my first Month of Cards post :)  I'm very excited for this month!
Yes, it's only day three of mailing in February, but I have gotten a card in the mail each day, so I'm off to a good start.
Today I'm sharing this super simple hello card that I made with my Silhouette.  The hello was a free shape a few weeks ago, and I learned how to offset the grey on the Silhouette blog.  Offsetting the type worked perfect to help the words "pop" in this card. 
For anyone who knows me, this is a perfect card for me and I love my purple hello card!  I think I'm going to make more of these in other color combinations to have on hand.
Have a great day and happy card making/letter writing!

Card Specs:
Background paper - Michaels
Hello lettering - Silhouette Online Store  # 53674

Linking up at These Great Parties 

4 comments:

  1. I am just getting into card making because I bought myself a Silhouette Portrait for Christmas. I love this. Simple, yet impactful! I'm your newest follower! (P.S. Found you via the Memories by the Mile Link Party).

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Julia! I just got my Silhouette at Christmas too and am still learning to use it - it's so much fun and has been AWESOME for making cards!

      Delete
  2. so neat so unique and pretty. Thanks for linking up at Tell Me About It Tuesday. We hope you hop over and share with us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to OWH! This is a fun card to send to just about anyone. Looking forward to seeing more of your Silhouette creations; that machine intrigues me but I haven't taken the plunge yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...