Without further ado, here's my update on my goal progess.
They're baaaaack! In 2013 I made goals (I don't like the word resolution) and updated you every month.
I missed doing that in 2014. 2015 is going to be a busy year, I am sure, but I missed the written down goals and looking at my progress throughout the year. So I'm writing down a few goals for this year to give myself some guidance.
1. Run 215 miles (yes, this mileage is shorter than my goals in previous years, but I've been so sore lately, I've barely been able to run, so I need to slowly build a solid base again)
I think I've run maybe two miles this entire year - not off to a good start!
2. Knit 5 Chemo Caps
I have 1/2 of one done!
3. Finish my next prayer shawl
No progress on this yet.
4. Make 52 Cards for Operation Write Home
Haven't started these - I've been making some personal cards instead.
5. Personal goal - not exactly sure on this one yet - stay tuned :)
6. Date night with my husband - at least once a month!
Mission accomplished in Feb - we had a lovely Valentines weekend away including a Cross Country Ski race called book across the bay
7. Open an Etsy shop and sell at least one item (to someone who is not my mom, lol)
I started doing some prep work with some items, getting them ready to go and writing descriptions, but it's not open yet
8. I also want to do Project Pinterest again - this year I want to actually DO 15 things I pin on Pinterest :)
- In Jan I make crockpot apple oatmeal
These are the things I would like to do this year. What are your goals for the new year?
Linking up at some of these great parties!